Monday, January 04, 2016

Design Team Changes

Hello to you all on this first Monday of the New Year.  I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season and that you are all refreshed and ready to walk down a new Path of possibility, and of course positivity, as the new year unfolds.

Just before the new challenge starts I wanted to pop in and share some changes that are happening to our Design Team.

First off, as I have been hinting at throughout the past month, we are sadly saying goodbye to Monica, from Taylormade Cards 4U.   Monica started with the team in February of 2014 and officially said goodbye at the end of November.  She was with us almost two full years but needed to pare back somewhat so it was necessary for her to say goodbye.  Monica brought her own unique style to the team and I consider myself very fortunate to have had her by my side for so long.  Her positive outlook and wonderful design abilities will certainly be missed! 

Once again though, we were blessed to have fate step in and bring a new person to join us on our Path.  Pippa P. from Views from the Craft Room will be joining us.  Pippa has been a supporter of the blog these past few months and thankfully her schedule opened up allowing her to take on some design team work.  We are so very lucky to have this incredible woman join us.  Her positive outlook, writing abilities and beautiful design skills will definitely be assets to the team.  Let's get to know her a bit, shall we?

Although I cannot draw to save my life I have always loved colouring things in. Years ago, too many to recall now, a friend introduced me to stamping and the rest is history. I am now working on improving my colouring and learning new techniques along the way. I also knit, crochet, cross stitch (when the mood takes me) and love reading. I work part time in a local primary school as a teaching assistant. I am married to Tim, the rector of a group of five parishes and we have two grown up daughters, Becky and Rachel.
I am really looking forward to being on the PoP Team and working with such an amazingly talented team.
https://pippapblog.wordpress.com/

Please join me in wishing Monica the best as she continues down a new Path in life.  I also hope that you will join me in welcoming Pippa to the team. You will get to see one of Pippa's wonderful creations in just over an hour and a half, as she officially comes on board for our next challenge which begins this evening.  To visit Pippa beforehand, just click on her blog badge or name above.

I hope to see you all very soon when Challenge #34 begins!

No comments: